- We really are as good as people say we are!
Our reputation is built on what our clients, peers, staff and our wider community say about us. A constant element of our business is feedback from these key groups, which helps us to understand where we perform well and where we need to improve.
- Our clients steer our service
Our client feedback programme includes client service reviews, post-journey debriefs and, last year, a survey of over 500 of our clients. This has helped to shape our outstanding service and ensure that we continue to meet our clients needs.
- From listening to our clients, we know that we’re seen as:
- "Very reliable and professional in a friendly way"
- "We have been using Kirkhams since 1978 both business and private travel and they have never let us down"
- "Reliable and so passionate about the service they provide"
- “They have a superbly maintained fleet of cars and outstanding drivers”
- “Reliable, efficient, very quick to respond to booking requests"
- “Reliable and have proven to be competitive in price”
- "Reliable and efficient company who’s shown commitment to maintaining a long term working relationship with their clients”
- Our people
2016 marked our 40th year of chauffeuring and so much has changed during this time; from the vehicles we drive and the amazing technology that we utilise on a daily basis.
One aspect that has remained constant - Our passion to have the right people working with us, individuals capable of delivering a service exactly the way we would expect to receive it. Equally important to us is making sure that we provide a safe, enjoyable and rewarding working environment.
We believe this is a key differentiator between us and our peers that is fundamental to our success in recruiting and keeping the good people on our team. One of the key factors that we measure is whether our staff would recommend working for us to others: 100 per cent said they would!